[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" June 2007

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Tue Jun 12 21:37:25 EDT 2007

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for June 2007
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 7/06/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/It's A Small World After All/No Bounds/Origin
2) PAUL CARR/Just Noodlin'/Just Noodlin'/Jazz Karma
3) GREG CHAKO/Dirge for Didge/Where We Find Ourselves/Greg Chako Productions
4) JASON CAMPBELL*/Fresh Roast/Chillin' at Home/Jazz-Hop
5) CRAIG BUHLER/October/Capistrano Sessions/Discernment Music
6) EAST COAST STANDARDS TIME/Up Jumped Spring/Impressions/Altru
7) WAYNE WALLACE/Esta Noche/The Reckless Search For Beauty/Patois Records
8) THE KNOXVILLE JAZZ ORCHESTRA/Peace For Zim/Knoxville Jazz for Justice/Altru
9) JACK BROKENSHA*/Loose Walk/Nostalgia/Bravo
10) JOE CHINDAMO*/But Not For Me/Live at Unbria Jazz '05/NewMarket
11) RITSUKO*/2nd movement-Riding on a Comet/Fu Mon/Independent
12) FIONA BURNETT*/Prelude for Three/Counterpoint/ABC Jazz
13) MARMALADE CIRCUS*/B.G.B./and then there were ten/Marmalade Circus
14) LENORE RAPHAEL/Yesterdays/Invitation/Swinginfox

Fri 15/06/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ILMILIEKKI QUARTET/In The Wood/Take It With Me/TUM**  ***
2) ROBERT IRVING III/New Momentum/New Momentum/Sonic Portraits
3) BROOKLYN REPERTORY ENSEMBLE/The Power Of Feeling/Pragmatic Optimism/360 Degree
4) ROCCO JOHN LACOVONE/Indigo Joe/don't wait too long/COCA
5) BRIAN GRODER/Involution/Torque/Latham Records
6) REZ ABBASI/Thin Elephant/Bazaar/Zoho
7) COLIN HOPKINS*/Golden Earings/Still/Rufus
8) KIKO LOUREIRO/Monday Mourning/Universo Inverso/Boosweet
9) ALISTER SPENCE/Sixteen/Mercury/Rufus
10) JOE LOCKE-GEOFFREY KEEZER/The King/Live In Seatle/Origin
11) TIM STEVENS*/Pine/Three Friends In Winter/Rufus
12) SQUALL*/Four Winds/Squall/Rufus
13) CLERUM OMNIBUS/Omnibus/Dutch Jazz 2005/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
14) JARMO SAVOLAINEN/Aspiring Song/Songs For Trio/KSJAZZ**  ***

                                                                     ** = available at www.digelius.com
                                                                    *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Tue 19/06/07 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) GRACE KELLY/Filosophical Flying Fish/every road I walked/Pazz Productions
2) JIM PEARCE/More And More And More/Never Open With A Ballad/Oak Avenue
3) PASCAL BOKAR/When Lights Are Low/Savanna Jazz Club/Savanna Jazz Records
4) DARBY DIZARD/I Remember You/Down For You/OneSoul
5) NATE NAJAR/I Cover The Waterfront/I'm All Smiles/Blue Line
6) FRANK VIGNOLA/S'Wonderful/Vignola Plays Gershwin/MelBay
7) BEATLE JAZZ/Beautiful Boy/All You Need/Lightyear
8) SUENOS-LATIN JAZZ/Eleanore Rigby/Azul Oscuro/MOTOPHONE
9) ISLAND JAZZ QUINTET/Who Knows/who knows/Spring Beach Music
10) AMY CERVINI/Don't Fence Me In/Famous Blue/Orange Grove Jazz

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com