[JPL] PLAYLIST JzFmS4 WGBH Boston, 6//2007

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Wed Jun 13 05:10:54 EDT 2007

Jazz  from Studio Four
Friday, June 8, 8pm­midnight, WGBH 89.7

"ONLY ON 89.7FM "

FINAL SHOW FROM 125 WESTERN AVE

All the music on tonight's program was recorded by WGBH radio
during live in-studio performances or at clubs, concerts and festivals in
the Boston area:

8:00pm
THEME: Horace Parlan: Wadin', Speakin' My Piece (Blue Note)

Mike Tucker: Ask Me Now, Live from Studio One Apr 24, 2007
Jay Branford: God Bless the Child, Live from Studio One Jun 20, 1990

8:25pm
Robert Glasper: Maiden Voyage, Live @ RegattaBar May 11, 2005
Mary DiPaola-Davis Quartet featuring Steve Davis: Beautiful Friendship, Live
from Studio One Dec 16, 1997
Hank Jones: Don't Blame Me, Live from Studio One Apr 8, 2005

8:49pm
Shirley Horn: Fever; Foolin' Myself; Here's To Life, Live at Sanders Theater
Sep 21, 2002
Cercie Miller Quartet: Jubilation, Live from Studio One Jan 8, 1991

9:13pm
Arni Cheatham & Smoke: I Want to Talk About You, Live from Studio One Feb 9,
1993
Tom Harrell Quintet: Angela, Live @ Boston Globe Jazz Festival Jun 16, 1994

9:37pm
Antonia Bennett w Phil Grenadier Quartet: Star Eyes; Blue Gardenia, Live
from Studio One May 7, 1998
Frank Morgan Quartet: Parker's Mood, Live @ Scullers jazz Club Feb 25, 1993

10:01pm
Charlie Mariano Quintet: Lazy Day, Live @ RegattaBar May 20, 2000
Herb Pomeroy Quartet: Isfahan, Live from Studio One May 20, 1992

10:27pm
Christian Scott Quintet: Nouveau Swing, Live from Studio One Dec 2, 2003
John Lamkin Quartet: Lonnie's Lament, Live from Studio One Feb 25, 1997
Warren Wolf Sextet: This is For Albert, Live from Studio One Jun24, 2003

10:53pm
Eula Lawrence Quartet: I Thought About You, Feb 23, 1994 Apr 8, 2005
Luciana Souza/Romero Lubambo: All Too Soon, Live at Sanders Theater Mar 18,
2006
Paul Broadnex Sextet: Teach Me Tonight, Live from Studio One May 17, 1994
Ruthie Ristich Trio: Please Send Me Someone to Love, Live from Studio One
May 11, 2005
Amanda Carr : Throw It Away, Live from Studio One Jun 15, 2005

11:25pm
Joe Lovano Quartet: I'm All for You, Live at Sanders Theater Mar 18, 2006
Gary Burton; Makoto Ozone: Django, Live @ RegattaBar Jun 7, 2001
Steve Lacy; Danilo Perez: Monk's Dream, Live @ RegattaBar May 3, 2003
Mike Turk Quartet: In Your Own Sweet Way, Live from Studio One Sep 7, 2000

11:50pm
Don Pullen Solo Piano: Big Alice, Live @ Boston Globe Jazz Festival Jun 18,
1992

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.