[JPL] Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 06-13-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:59:32 EDT 2007

new release or recent re-release*

8:06
Michael Brecker, Analog (Pilgrimage)*
David Sanford & the Pittsburgh Collective (Alchemy)
Robert Irving, III, Seven Steps to Heaven (new momentum)*
Ted Sirota's Rebel Souls, Knife (Breeding Resistance)
Clusone Trio, The Gig (I am an Indian)
Waverly Seven, Charade (Yo! Bobby)*
Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Jazz Orch., Tow Away Zone (Central Park North)

9:06
Speak in Tones, title track, pt. 1 (Subaro)
Till Bronner, Subrosa (Oceana)*
Joshua Redman Zarafah (Back East)*
Cheikh Lo, Kelle Mabni (Lamp Fall)
Mexican Institute of Sound, Bievenidos a mi Disco
Charlie Rouse, Mr. McGee (The Upper Manhattan Jazz Society)
Ruby Braff & Ellis Larkins, Thou Swell (Two by Two" Ruby & Ellis Play
Rodgers and Hart)
Wycliffe Gordon & Jay Leonhart, Missin' RB Blues (this rhythm on my mind)*
Nino Josele, My Foolish Heart (Paz)*

10:06pm
Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet, Go To Hell, Mr. Bush (Husky)
Paul Zaunders Blue Brass, Drown in my Own Tears (Soil)*
Bob French, Basin Street Blues (Marsalis Music Honors Series)*
Kermit Ruffins, Talkin' Loud and Sayin' Nothin' (Live at Vaughan's)*
Michael Brecker, When Can I Kiss You Again? (Pilgrimage)*
Geoff Lapp Trio, Elsa (Stained Glass)*
Ernie Watts Quartet, Clinton Parkview (Analog Man)*

11:06pm
Bennie Wallace, Honeysuckle Rose (Disorder at the Border: the music of
Coleman Hawkins)*
Kate McGarry, Nobody Else But Me (The Target)*
The Bill Holman Band, Raincheck (Hommage)*
E.S.T., title track (tuesday wonderland)*
Michel Petrucciani, Besame Mucho (Piano Solo: The Complete Concert in
Germany)*
Joey Calderazzo, Midnight Voyage (Amanecer)*
Mel Martin & Benny Carter, Zanzabar (Ballads 3)
Kurt Elling, Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me (nightmoves)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA-FM