[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/12

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 01:39:48 EDT 2007

Tuesday, June 12, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

By Request

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Coltrane/Johnny Hartman: Lush Life, John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman
(Impulse 5661)

8:13pm
Diana Krall: I've Got You Under My Skin, When I Look In Your Eyes (Verve 304)

8:19pm
Diane Schuur: You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To, Music Is My Life (Atlantic
83150)

8:22pm
Ella Fitzgerald: It Was Written In The Stars, The Harold Arlen Songbook Vol. 2
(Verve 817528)

8:31pm
Miles Davis: Summertime, Cool & Collected (Columbia/Legacy 84784)

8:34pm
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come, Someday My Prince Will Come
(Columbia 40947)

8:43pm
Duke Ellington: Take The "A" Train, Ellington Uptown (Columbia 40836)

8:54pm
Brilliant Corners, The Best Of Thelonious Monk (Riverside 5706)

9:04pm
Charles Mingus: Ysabel's Table Dance, New Tijuana Moods (RCA 68591)

9:15pm
Sonny Rollins: St. Thomas, Jazz Showcase (Prestige 6016)

9:22am
Wayne Shorter: Deluge, Juju (Blue Note 46514)

9:32am
McCoy Tyner: You Taught My Heart To Sing, The Best Of McCoy tyner (Blue Note
37051)

9:37pm
Houston Person & Ron Carter: If You Could See Me Now, Now's The Time (Muse
5421)

9:43am
Dave Holland: Prime Directive, Extended Play Live At Birdland (ECM 1864/65)

10:00pm
Cedar Walton: Seven Minds, One Flight Down (High Note 7157)

10:07pm
Art Blakey: Free For All, The History Of Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers
(Blue Note 97190)

10:19pm
John Coltrane: Blue Train, Blue Train (Blue Note 46095)

10:33pm
Benny Goodman: Sing, Sing, Sing, The Essential Benny Goodman
(Columbia/Bluebird/Legacy 0491)

10:41pm
Charlie Parker: Salt Peanuts, Yardbird Suite (Rhino 72260)

10:45pm
Charlie Parker: Koko, The Complete Savoy & Dial Master Takes (Savoy 17149)

10:51pm
Eddie Harris: More Soul, Than Souful, Cool Sax, Warm Heart/Cool Sax From
Broadway To Hollywood (Collectables 7418)

10:55pm
Herbie Hancock: Cantaloupe Island, The Best Of Herbie Hancock (Blue Note
91142)

11:01pm
Miles Davis: All Blues, Kind Of Blue (Columbia 40579)

11:15pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, Afro-Blue Impressions (Pablo 2620-101)

11:39pm
McCoy Tyner: Good Morning Heartache, Infinity (Impulse 171)

11:42am
Nina Simone: I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl, The Best Of Nina Simone (RCA
4374)

11:47pm
Oscar Peterson: Love You Madly, Ultimate (Verve 314539786)

11:54pm
Billie Holiday: They Can't Take That Away From Me, The Quintessential Vol 4
(Columbia 44252)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs