[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 01:43:45 EDT 2007

Wednesday, June 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Wynton Marsalis: These Are Those Soulful Days, From The Plantation To The
Penitentiar (Blue Note 73635)

8:15pm
Avishai Cohen: Remembering, As Is... (Half Note 4531)

8:21pm
Lenore Raphael: Invitation, Invitation (Swingin' Fox 1119)

8:34pm
Joe Lovano/Hank Jones: Lazy Afternoon, Kids (Blue Note 70281)

8:42am
John Fedchock: Embraceable You, Up & Running (Reservoir 188)

8:49am
George Kontrafouris: The Shuffle Of Changes, Little Daddy's Blues (Chicken
Coup 7005)

8:55pm
David Fathead Newman: Life, Life (HighNote 7166)

Live interview with Lance Bryant

9:06pm
Lance Bryant: Every Time I Feel The Spirit, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

9:25pm
Lance Bryant: Go Down Moses, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

9:42pm
Lance Bryant: We Shall Overcome, Commercially Unavailable

9:55pm
Lance Bryant: Give Me Jesus, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

10:15pm
Spanish Harlem Orchestra: Mujer Divina, United We Swing (Six Degrees
657036-1134)

10:20pm
Jimmy Ponder: The Creator Has A Master Plan, Somebody's Child (HighNote 7165)

10:27pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Jitterbug Waltz, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

10:33pm
Terrell Stafford: Taking A Chance On Love, Taking Chances (Maxjazz 405)

10:44pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Destiny, Sack Full Of Dreams (Showplace 1051)

10:58pm
Sarah Vaughan: Poor Butterfly, Live In Japan Vol 1 (Mainstream 701)

11:03pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: A Heart Enchanted, A Soul Enchanted, Get Ready
(Mack 1034)

11:10pm
Michel Petrucciani: Colors, Piano Solo (Dreyfus 46050369062)

11:31pm
Oscar Peterson: Ellington Medley, Digital At Montreux (Pablo 20014)

11:39pm
Donal Fox: Mr. Syms, Live At Scullers Vol 2 (Leonellis)

11:47pm
Joel Frohm: Bob's Blues, We Used To Dance (Anzic 9101)

11:53pm
Tierney Sutton: Happy Days, On The Other Side (Telarc 83650)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston