[JPL] Roots Jazz Chart

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 08:32:55 EDT 2007

Hi Tom -

I found the Roots Jazz Radio Airplay Chart a few months ago (the
chart up there now is for 6/7 - here's the link:

http://www.rootsmusicreport.com/2.0/charts.php?name=jazz -

They refer to "contributing programmers" and I have had CDs MFA
promotes show up there (they also do other genres..."true" country,
"roots country," blues, bluegrass, folk, reggae, Zydeco, roots
gospel, Western Swing,

Here's the link to the page that describes what they do and how to
participate:

http://www.rootsmusicreport.com/tracking%20page.php3

I am curious about who contributes since Cds MFA promotes show up
there more often than on the JazzWeek chart.

Any Roots Music Report contributors on JPL?

Mitchell
[JPL] Roots Jazz Chart

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 17:05:11 EDT 2007