[JPL] Yoshi's Pulls Anniversary CD Due to Lack of Racial Diversity in Art...

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 18:20:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/14/2007 4:37:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jazz at imaginaryrecords.com writes:

<<..Aren't we aiming for a color-blind society?  In that  case, why is the/
a prime focus here on color?..>>

There's a lot we don't know about this picture and the process that lead up
to it. Your scenario about the white guys home and out of work, and therefore
could answer the phone, is more a fantasy than a touch of reality. The fact
of the matter is that Yoshi's owned up to the screwup and pulled the CD. They
apologized. We can theorize. But until and unless Yoshi's wants to further
enlighten us as to the process, there's not much more (of any intelligence)
that  can, or need, be said.

Ed