[JPL] 18 YEAR OLD JAZZ SINGING WAITRESS TO SIGN MILLION DOLLARRECORDING ...

JASS JASSav at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 11:29:43 EDT 2007

Was that Kevin Federline in the video with Ms. Hart?  If so, I'm glad to see
he is moving on . . .

Larry

Larry Dane-Kellogg
JassCapades
WHCJ  90.3 FM
Savannah, GA

Man, that was one of the worst and tackiest music videos I've ever
endured - I'll take a root canal over that any day!

Mitchell

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 14 23:20:53 EDT 2007