[JPL] MySpace

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 11:54:56 EDT 2007

I'm curious if any programmers use this outlet to contact artists? Being a musician I use the service much and it has certainly been a great way to develop contacts and sharing thoughts and ideas. I mentioned talking with Steve Khan in an earlier post and that conversation was through MySpace. Granted being a musician probably helps when contacting other artists but I think many artists would enjoy having programmers contact them. You can use MySpace to converse with artists and just having them sharing their general ideas about their music or the music in general is worth it. I would say at this point just about everyone is using it. Many promote their music and much of it radio has never received. For those that don't it's definitely worth a shot. Easy and convenient.

  Jae Sinnett
  www.myspace.com/jaejazz