[JPL] 91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Fri Jun 15 12:03:01 EDT 2007

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, June 16 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  June 22  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Bukowsky / The Dawn / Erik Truffaz / Blue Note (1998)

Round the Globe / Schizophonic / Us3 / Us3.com (2006)

New Conception of Jazz / New Conception of Jazz / Bugge Wesseltoft /
Jazzland (1997)

Swing-Swing / Swing-Swing / Nicolas Repac / No Format (2004)

Bean-E-Man / The Anomaly / DJ Logic / Rope A Dope (2001)

TLC / In What Language? / Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd / Pi (2004)

Bamboo Pants / Mago / Billy Martin & John Medeski / Amulet (2007)

Mystero / Junk Magic / Craig Taborn / Thirsty Ear (2004)

Total Recovery / Chicago Underground Quartet / Chicago Underground
Quartet / Thirsty Ear (2001)

The Relative / The Relatives / Jeff Parker / Thrill Jockey (2005)

Hey Ya / Quiet Joy / Maria Kaneegaard / Jazzland (2005)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekends and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle