[JPL] MySpace

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 15:34:13 EDT 2007

I think the point being brought up about Facebook is that those kids are leaving Mysapce and your having access to them as a potential audience. Jae I know your reference was with regards to networking within the Jazz community and it is still a great networking tool if that's all you use it for. I personally got tired of all the extraneous stuff I had to deal with (plus I just  don't have the time to stay on top of keeping my page current)

Jeff Turton