[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 6/15/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:22:25 EDT 2007

A real mixed bag of musical genres and sub-genres today, perhaps even more
so than usual. Protest song of the week - Geoffrey Welchman's "Crowd
Control". The man certainly does not mince words! To the list:

Esther O'Connor - Move On - The Place Where We Are

Satin Doll Trio - In the Middle of a Kiss - In the Middle of a Kiss

Michael Penn - Walter Reed (live at KCRW) - Mr. Hollywood Jr., 1947
(expanded edition)

Davis Coen - Something at My Feet - Ill Disposition

Jacques Chanier & Jeff Galindo - I Mean You - Access Renewed

Remains - Diddy Wah Diddy - The Remains

Daryl Dobson - Weary Planet - The Mind Electric

Dick Johnson - Star Dust - Star Dust & Beyond: A Tribute to Artie Shaw

Geoffrey Welchman - Crowd Control - One Band Man

Chris Towzey - Language of the Dance - Rockin' at the Stoplight

Venetia Sekema - You're Not There - Hell on High Heels

John Munro - Journeyman - Plying My Trade

Breakaway - Everybody's Talkin - Live at the Viking

Dr. Jakab Ferenc - Beethoven: Symphony No. 7 (selection) - XXL Classics on
Synthesizer

David W. Jacobsen - Postcard - Footprints

Talia Segal - Been There - Nonprophet

Alice, Gail & Sharon - Brown's Dream - The Road to Agate Hill: Music From
Southwest Virginia and Beyond

Robert Bobby - Feel So Blue - Today!

Rita di Ghent - Signs of Spring In My Neighborhood - The Birth of Sprawl

Si Kahn with Yggdrassil - To Hear Doc Watson Play - Thanksgiving (NOTE: This
is Yggdrassil from the Netherlands, not the band from the Faroe Islands
often heard on this program)

Corn Mo - Robert Holiday - The Magic Is You! (I don't usually play requests,
but I played this one without listening to it first; it takes all kinds, I
guess.)

Peggy Seeger - Cindy - Three Score and Ten

Sam Yahel Trio - Check Up - Truth and Beauty

Tony Mangra - Feeling Good - Feeling Good

Charles Di Raimondo - Granada - Arias & Serenades

Detroit Women - Coffee's on the Table - Sassitude

Gabriela Mendes - Tradicao - Tradicao

Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road - Carolina Hurricane - Carolina Road

See you next Friday, 2-4 PM, at http://www.fredoniaradio.com - we're making
plans to continue webcasting after July 15!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"