[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday, June 14th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 15 23:41:02 EDT 2007

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, June 14th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Thursday    14/06/2007    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Russ Kassoff / Somewhere / It Only Happens When I Dance With You / RHK Jazz
Frank Vignola / Vignola Plays Gershwin / Lady Be Good / Mel Bay Records
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Comes Love / Minnihaha Records
Joe Locke / Rev.elation / Opus de Funk / Sharp Nine Records
Andrew Distel / Stepping Out Of A Dream / You Stepped Out Of A Dream / Independent-Madandy
Jane Stuart /  Beginning To See The Light / I'm Beginning To See The Light / Jane Stuart Music
Mark Levine & The Latin Tinge / Hey, It's Me / You & The Night & The Music / Left Coast Clave
MB3 / Jazz Hits Volume 1 / Cantalope Island / Mel Bay Records
Jeff Linberg's Chicago Jazz Orchestra / Keeping My Composure / Jeannine     / C3 Records
Dr. Lonnie Smith / Jungle Soul / Willow Weep For Me / Palmetto Records

Errata

And in case there was some confusion last month over the dates, this was my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, May 10th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Thursday    10/05/2007    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Pearl Django / Chasing Shadows / Gypsy-attle / Modern Hot Records
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / It's Alright With Me - (BeBop) / Minnihaha Records
Frank Vignola / Vignola Plays Gershwin / I Got Rhythm / Mel Bay Records
Frank Vignola / Vignola Plays Gershwin / Summertime / Mel Bay Records
John Pisano / Guitar Night / I Want To Be Happy / Mel Bay Records
Russ Kassoff / Somewhere / Somewhere / RHK Jazz
Chris Walden Big Band / No Bounds / Smile / Origin Records
Dr. Lonnie Smith / Jungle Soul / Willow Weep For Me / Palmetto Records
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Street Scene / As Time Goes By Mambo / Tetrachord Music