[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 6/16/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:26:50 EDT 2007

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
06/16/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Pharoah Sanders/Sun Song/Shukuru/Evidence

Wilson, Purdie, Green/Flipity Flop/The Godfathers of Groove/18th & Vine*

Leon Jordan, Jr./Sex Machine/Leon Jordan, Jr./LJJ*

Russell Gunn/All Blues/plays Miles/High Note

Denise King/Song For My Father/FEVER/R.E.D.D. King Records

Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Lifeline/Lifeline/Silk Skin

Robert 'Bootsie' Barnes/Cosby's Capers/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest
Records

Robert H. Henderson/Stablemates/RH Factor/Philly Breakdown

7PM

The Horace Silver Quintet/Song For My Father/Song For My Father/Blue Note

Ron DiSilvio/Six Shades of Green/Essence of Green/Origin Records*

Steve Kahn/Have You Met Miss Jones?/Borrowed Time/Tone Center*

The Rodriguez Brothers/Rude Awakening/Conversations/Savant*

Victor Goins/New Arrival/Love Dance/Criss Cross Jazz*

Rufus Reid Quintet/Forever On My Mind/Live at the Kennedy Center/Motema*

Waverly Seven/Charade/Yo! Bobby/Anzic*

8PM

Michael Brecker/Tumbleweed/Pilgrimage/Heads Up*

Eldar/Place St. Henri/re-imagination/Masterworks Jazz*

Lafayette Gilchrist/Volcano Red/3/Hyena Records*

Avishai Cohen/Feediop/As Is.live at the Blue Note/Half Note*

Lucky Thompson's DNA/Aquarian Spring/Everyone Oughta Have One/PTME

Machito w/Cannonball Adderley/Congo Momence/Putumayo Presents Latin
Jazz/Putumayo*

Spanish Harlem Orchestra/Damson For My Father/United We Swing/Six Degrees*

Poncho Sanchez/Tropic Blue/Raise Your Hand/Concord Picante*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host