[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 6-17-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Jun 17 14:14:58 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Hoarce Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Kenny Burrell/Viva Tirado/75th Birthday Bash/Blue Note/2007
Maynard Ferguson/Without A Song/The One and Only/MFT/2007
Horace Silver/Song For My Father/Song For My Father/Blue Note
Ron Carter/Seven Steps To Heaven/Dear Miles/Blue Note/2007
Jeff Hackworth/I'm Just A Lucky So and So/How Little We Know/
Big Bridge Music/2007
Pete McGuiness Jazz Orchestra/The Tricksters/First Flight/Summit/2007
Wayne Escoffery/Isfahan/Veneration/Savant/2007
Abbey Lincoln/The Music Is The Magic/Abbey sings Abbey/Verve/2007

HOUR # 2

Eric Dolphy/South Street Exit/Last Date/EmArcy
O.C. Smith/Red Beans & Rice/Pencil Packin' Papa/Columbia
Donald Harrison/Oleo/Spirits of Congo Square/Candid
Milt Hinton/The Gal from Atlanta/Over the Rainbow/MusicMasters
Dee Dee Bridgewater/Song For My Father/Love and Peace/Verve
Stryker-Slagle Band/Dear Mr. Hicks/Latest Outlook/Zoho/2007
Ron Di Salvio/Six Shades of Green/Essence of Green/Origin/2007

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787