[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 6-17-07

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:01:33 EDT 2007

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington D.C.
Sundays 5-7 pm.

1) Abbey Lincoln-Throw It Away (Abbey Sings Abbey)

2) Nelly Lutcher-Fine Brown Frame (Jazz In L.A.)
3) Nellie Lutcher-Hurry On Down (Forty Years of Women In Jazz)
4) Nellie Lutcher-I Thought About You (Jazz In L.A.)

5) Kurt Elling-Body & Soul (Nightmoves)
Interview with Kurt Elling
6) Kurt Elling-Tight (Nightmoves)
Interview With Kurt Elling pt. 2
7) Kurt Elling-The Waking (Nightmoves)

8) Remembering Lars Gullin w/Gunnel Mauritzson-Silhouette (The Sanda Church
Concert)
9) Lizz Wright-Reaching For The Moon (We All Love Ella)
10) Theo Bleckman/Ben Monder-Animal Planet (At Night)

11) Jane Monheit/Ivan Lins-Rio de Maio (Surrender)
12) Paula Santoro-Nos Dois (Paula Santoro)
13) Marisa Monte-Pernambucobucolismo (Infinito Particular)

14) Madeleine Peyroux w/Till Bronner-I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Oceana)
15) Gretchen Parlato w/Kendrick Scott-Journey (The Source)
16) Bjork-Hope (Volta)

17) George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com