[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--6/17/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:52:30 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse

Duke Ellington--Diminuendo--All-Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin at The Savoy--Ella Fitzgerald at the Opera House
Jimmy Rushing--I Want A Little Girl--Swing That Music--Sony
Anita O'Day and Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown--Swing That Music--Sony
James P. Johnson--Honeysuckle Rose--Snowy Morning Blues--Decca

Miles Davis--So What--At the BlackHawk--Columbia
Pascal Bokar--I'll Remember April--Savanna Jazz Club--Savanna Jazz
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's A Good Thing---Unity

Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin and Bones--Cubop
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Mesidor
Johnny Blas--Gianna--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Wayne Wallace--Obatala/Afro-Blue--The Search--Patois

Dianne Reeves--So This Is Love--Lush Life--Blue Note
Carmen Lundy--Old Friend--Live at The Madrid--Afasia
Sarah Vaughan--Summertime--Sarah Vaughan on Mercury--Mercury
Mark Murphy--Love Dance--Night Mood--Fantasy
Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin in the Wind--Pragmatic Optimism--360
John Coltrane--Welcome--Gentle Side--Impulse
Pharoah Sanders--Moonchild--Moonchild--Jazz Heritage

Lee Morgan--Beehive--Live at the Light House--Blue Note
Wes Montgomery--No Blues--Jazz Masters--Verve`
Betty Carter--Mr. Gentleman--Look What I Got--verve

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz