[JPL] Playlist, The Jazz Set, June 18 to June 25

William White drwswhite at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 00:27:30 EDT 2007

The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz
  Host:  Banzai Bill White

  Playlist
  June 18 to June 25

  Artist / Title / Album
  John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things
  Chet Baker / The Thrill Is Gone / Chet Baker
  Cannonball Adderley / Mercy, Mercy, Mercy / Mercy, Mercy, Mercy!
  Jimmy Ponder / Seven Steps to Heaven / Somebody's Child
  Alvin Batista / Edith / Alvin Batiste
  Dave Valentin / House Of The Sun / Come Fly With Me
  Kat Parra / Kuando El Rey Nimrod / Birds In Flight
  Joshua Redman / Way Out West / Back East
  Louis Armstrong / Ain't Misbehavin' / The Wonderful Music Of Louis Armstrong
  Charles Mingus / Stop! Look! And Listen, Sinner Jim Whitney! / The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
  Thelonious Monk / Blue Bolivar Blues / Monk's Dream
  Fred Hersch / Misterioso / Night & The Music
  Onaje Allan Gumbs / Cantaloupe Island / Sack Full Of Dreams
  Poncho Sanchez / Shotgun / Raise Your Hand
  Spanish Harlem Orchestra / En El Tiempo Del Palladium / United We Swing
  Rufus Reid Quintet / Come Out and Play / Live At the Kennedy Center
  Terence Blanchard / Footprints / Bounce
  Dizzy Gillespie & Charlie Parker / Bebop (Live) / Town Hall, New York City, June 22, 1945
  Charlie Parker / Groovin' High / Yardbird Suite: The Ultimate Charlie Parker
  Art Blakey / Moanin' / Ken Burns Jazz: Art Blakey
  Miles Davis / Boplicity / The Complete Birth Of The Cool
  Morrie Louden / Verbatim / Time Piece
  George Kontrafouris / The Notebook / Little Daddy's Blues
  Ska Cubano / No Me Desesperes / ¡ Ay Caramba !
  Wayne Wallace / Chromatic Love Affair / The Reckless Search for Beauty
  Anton Schwartz / Slightly Off Course / Radiant Blue
  Marc Cary / Walk With Me / Focus
  Cyrus Chestnut / Soul Food / Soul Food
  John Coltrane / Afro Blue / Live At Birdland

  drwswhite at yahoo.com

  Enjoy!