[JPL] PLAYLIST: 06-17-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 01:58:07 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Hank Mobley - Remember - Soul Station - Blue Note - 1999
Onaje Allan Gumbs - People And Love - Sack Full Of Dreams - 18th & Vine - 2007
Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra - Spring Song - First Flight - Summit Records - 2007
Various Artist (Dianna Krall/Hank Jones) - Dream A Little Dream Of Me - We All Love Ella - Verve - 2007
Dexter Gordon - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Our Man In Paris - Blue Note - 1986
Ingrid Jensen - There Is No Greater Love - At Sea - Artist Share - 2007
Sara Gazarek - Carey - Return To You - Native Language - 2007
Maynard Ferguson - Everybody Moan - The Essential Maynard Ferguson - Columbia/Legacy - 2007

1:00
Horace Silver - Que Pasa - Song For My Father - Blue Note - 1989
Morrie Louden - Verbatim - Time Piece - MoSound Production - 2007
Lafayette Gilchrist - The Enquizator's Request - Lafayette Gilchrist 3 - Hyena Records - 2007
Carol Sloane - Sophisticated Lady - Dearest Duke - Arbors Jazz - 2007
Various Artist (Lou Donaldson) - Blues Walk - The Best Of Blue Note - 1991
Akiko Tsuruga - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - Sweet And Funky - 18th & Vine - 2007
Various Artist (Cassandra Wilson) - Tupelo Honey - Pure Cool - Blue Note - 2000
Poncho Sanchez - Tropi Blue - Raise Your Hand - Concord Music - 2007

2:00
Donald Byrd - Slow Drag - Early Byrd - Blue Note - 1993
Michael Brecker - Loose Threads - Pilgrimage - Heads Up - 2007
Robert Irving III - New Momentum - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits - 2007
Mark Murphy - Stolen Moments - Love Is What Stays - Verve - 2007
Booker Little - Booker's Blues - Booker Little And Friends - Avenue Jazz - 2000
Fred Hersch - Boo Boo's Birthday - Night & The Music - Palmetto Records - 2007
Abbey Lincoln - The World Is Falling Down - Abbey Sings Abbey - Verve - 2007
Jeff Hackworth - This Is Always - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music - 2007

3:00
Cannonball Adderley - One For Daddy-O - Something Else - Blue Note - 1999
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann Quintet - Killer Joe - On The Brink - Summit Records - 2007
Joshua Redman - Back East - Back East - NoneSuch Records - 2007
Kurt Elling - Undun - Nightmoves - Concord Music - 2007
Various Artist (Jacky Terrasson) - I Love Paris - Blue Note Plays Sinatra - Blue Note - 1996
George Kontrafouris - The Notebook - Little Daddy's Blues - Chicken Coup Records - 2007
Jane Monheit - Overjoyed - Surrender - Concord Music - 2007
Eldar - Polaris - Re-Imagination - Masterworks Jazz - 2007