[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 06.18.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jun 18 20:05:31 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 06.18.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Ron Di Salvio - Six Shades of Green - Essence of Green - Origin
Victor Goines - Confirmationl - Love Dance - Criss Cross
Fred Hersch - Rhythm Spirit - Night & the Music - Palmetto

Steve Grossman w/ Harold Land - Vierd Blues - I'm Confessin' - Dryfus
Carol Sloane - Mood Indigo - Dearest Duke - Arbors
Eldar - Place St. Henri - re-imagination - Masterworks Jazz

Till Bronner - Bumpin' - Oceana - Bam Bam/Decca
Natalie Cole- A-Tisket A-Tasket - We All Love Ella - Verve
Boots Randolph - Basically Blues - A Whole New Ballgame - Zoho
Lisa Markeley - Spring Can Really Hang You Up - The Sky is Blue and
Sometime Cries - Soona Songs

Paul Zauners Blue Brass - African Market Place - Soil - Blujazz
Gino Sitson - Wailin' - Bamisphere - 18th & Vine
Richard Galliano - Dum Dum Dum - Solo - Dreyfus

Abbey Lincoln - Blue Monk - Abbey sings Abbey - Verve
Karl Latham - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Dropzonejazz
Ron Carter - Seven Steps To Heaven - Dear Miles, - Blue Note

Ella Fitzgerald - Witchcraft - Love Letters from Ella - Concord
Kenny Burrell - Love You Madly - 75th Birthday Bash Live! - Blue Note
Adonis Rose - Shades of Light - On the Verge - Criss Cross

Rosario Giuliani - Title Cut - Anything Else - Dryfus
Joel Frahm - Bob's Blues - We Used To Dance - Anzic
Martin Bejerano - Monk's Dream - Evolution/Revolution - Reservoir

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ