[JPL] Programmers....Sit or Stand?

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:03:30 EDT 2007

Okay.....something certainly not important but I am curious.........We are getting our studio's remodeled and the question was asked if we want to sit or stand....so to determine how to physically structure the equipment. I know the reasons why some programmers want to stand....mainly in terms of how it affects the voice but I'm curious to programmers opinions on this. Do you like to sit or stand when doing your show? How does either way affect your delivery? I personally like to sit but I do straighten up the back when time to go on the air. I do a four hour show and the way the equipment will be designed hopefully won't be for one way or the other. Most studios I've been in are set up where you can have both options.

  Jae Sinnett