[JPL] Programmers....Sit or Stand?

georgetfuller at juno.com georgetfuller at juno.com
Tue Jun 19 00:21:25 EDT 2007

          It is great having both options to sit or stand while on air  // We at KRML can only sit // The studio was designed that way , and we don't use boom mics so that we can adjust them for the purpose of standing // I also pull a 4 hour gig Mon - Fri  //  During the 70's - 80's I pulled a midnight - six  (or seven) six nights a week for 7 years and did not stand // However I did a lot of walking around //  As far as  when I staighten my back  ,,, that's a given --- when I stand , when I sit , when I swim , when I run , when I whatever or anything //  I taught body-building and weight lifting for 2 years while in my mid 30's ,,, and to that can only say train your back to stay straight always -- - congrads on the new studio - Geo