[JPL] Ocho Rios Jazz Fest

Michael Valentine mjazzer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 12:00:36 EDT 2007

 I' m just getting back from a funfilled week in Jamaica. Howard Duperly, Hal  Roland &  Cary Alexander   along with our 4 winners of the Jamaica Getaway packages were guest of the Jamaican Tourist Board.  The food & the hospitality was great. The music was exceptional, Great local talent such as Dr. Kathy Brown,  Courtney Sinclair, Daniel Haslem & Juba,  The Fab Five ( Ska), blues singer Katherine Davis. Toppng things off was Houston Person whose set ended just as the sun was going down, just beautiful. Also during the week we did 4 remotes per day. It was really "hard work" .   Oh yeah  I almost left the water tubing down the White Riverm, swimmning with the stingrays , boating, kayaking, an going up Dunnes River Falls,  Okay I'll stop

Peace &  Jazz

    Michael A. Valentine