[JPL] programmers...sit or stand

Alisa Clancy alisa at kcsm.net
Tue Jun 19 13:48:45 EDT 2007

Were about split  half and half here at KCSM--I do mornings 20 hours a
week, live, I need the energy, I stand (mostly) and, because it's
healthier, mix in sitting...Important to have the option for everybody I
think.  I hated having to sit at a classic rock station I worked at in the
1980's, didn't go with the format, I wanted to dance around, or at least
have the option to if a Moody Blues moment hit...

On the Race issue with regard to selection of music--I'm with George at
VPR, if you are  being as Present and Aware as possible, you're a)
selecting the very best music  b) from a wide range of those who
create(ed) it  then you're  putting out a dynamite show in the whole
package

Alisa Clancy
Operations/host Morning Cup of Jazz KCSM
www.kcsm.org