[JPL] Re: Programmers....Sit or Stand?

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:12:18 EDT 2007

Same with me. I could sit, and have twice over the past 20 years, only
because I was ill enough that I should have canceled my show. But I like to
move. For two hours, I'm dancing, walking, and in general carrying on. Not
that the college students who dominate our staff enjoy watching an
overweight 59-year-old prof dancing!
Sitting just doesn't seem like fun to me! I do enough of that at home.
Tom Bingham
WCVF-FM

--
Tom Bingham