[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 6/18/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Wed Jun 20 00:05:57 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh - Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday June 18, 2007         8-midnight
Debut Show

(artist- song title - cd)

8:06
Steve Kuhn Trio  -   If I Were a Bell (Live at Birdland)
Joey Calderazzo  -    So Many Moons   (Amanecer)
Carmen McRae  -  Monkery's the Blues  (Carmen Sings Monk)
Thelonious Monk Quartet   -   Bye  -  ya    (Thel. Monk Quartet/ Coltrane at Carnegie Hall))
Renee Rosnes  -  Upa Neguinho  -   (Ancestors)
Abbey Lincoln  -  Throw it Away (Abbey Sings Abbey)
Neal Miner  -  Blues for Red and Brown (The Evening Sound)
Tony Bennett/ Bill Evans  - Young and Foolish (The Tony Bennett/ Bill Evans Album)

9:06
Esperanza Spalding  -  Peacocks   (Junjo)
Mark Murphy  -   Peacocks   (Some Time Ago)
Horace Silver Quintet  -   Kiss Me Right  (At the Village Gate)
Shirley Horn  -  Keepin' Out of Mischief Now (The Main Ingredient)
Nino Josele  -   Peacocks  (Paz)
Frank Kimbrough  -   Kids Stuff  (Lullabluebye)
Bill Evans Trio/ Stan Getz  -   Peacocks  (But Beautiful)

10:06
Judy Niemack  -   Interplay  (Blue Nights)
Hank Mobley  -   No Room For Squares (title cut)
Stephen Anderson Trio  -   'em and ems  -   (Forget Not)
Karrin Allyson  -  Bernie's Tune    (Azure Te)
Mary Lou Williams  -  I Can't Get Started (Live at Keystone Korner)
Chie Imaizumi  -  Adversity   (Unfailing Kindness)
Irene Kral  -   Small Day Tomorrow  (You Are There)
Barry Harris/ Kenny Barron Quartet     All God's Chillun Got Rhythm (Confirmation)
Betty Roche  -  I Had the Craziest Dream     (Lightly and Politely)

11:06
Rob Reddy  -   Abraham (Gift Horse - A Hundred Jumping Devils)
Gonzalo Rubalcaba  -  The Hard One    (Inner Voyage)
Kurt Elling  -  Change Partners/ If you Never Come to Me (Nighmoves)
Nancy King  -  If you Never Come to Me (Live at Jazz Standard)
Nancy King  -  Straight Into Your Heart (title cut)
Stefon Harris  -  Thanks for the Beautiful Land on the Delta (African Tarantella)
Joe Williams  -  It's Easy to Remember  (Music for Lovers)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**