[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 01:35:43 EDT 2007

Tuesday, June 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:06pm
Grace Kelly: Every Road I Walked, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14)

8:20pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: LaShea's Walk, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

8:29pm
Joe Farrell: Follow Your Heart, Joe Farrell Quartet (CTI 6003)

8:43pm
Count Basie: Sent For You Yesterday/Boogie Woogie/Evenin', Count Basie
At Newport (Verve 0001615)

9:02pm
Joe Lovano/Hank Jones: Lady Luck, Live At Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (Blue
Note 70281)

9:11pm
Alvin Batiste: Skylark, Marsalis Music Honors Alvin Batiste (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 74946-0007)

9:27pm
Count Basie: All Right (Okay You Win)/The Comeback/Roll'em Pete, Count
Basie At Newport (Verve 0001615)

9:42pm
Eldar: Place St. Henri, Re-imagination (Masterworks 88697-05837)

9:47am
Ella Fitzgerald: This Can't Be Love/I Got it Bad And That Ain't Good,
Ella Fitzgerald & Billie Holiday and Carmen McRae At Newport (Verve
314559809)

10:01pm
Kurt Elling: A New Body And Soul, NightMoves (Concord 30138)

10:11pm
John Coltrane: Wise One, Crescent (Impulse 200)

10:20pm
Lance Bryant: Go Down Moses, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

10:33pm
Blues For Jimi Hendrix, Live Vol 1 (Kindred Rhythm 1136)

10:42pm
Steve Khan: Face Value, Borrowed Time (Tone Center 4056)

10:52pm
Bobby Hutcherson: I Wish I Knew, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

11:04pm
Abbey Lincoln: The Music Is The Magic, Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve 0008900)

11:08pm
Vincent Herring: Wave, Jobim For Lovers (Music Masters 65178)

11:13pm
Joe Henderson: My Man's Gone Now, Porgy & Bess (Verve 38)

11:20pm
Michael Brecker: Tumbleweed, Pilgrimage (Heads Up 3095)

11:36pm
Michel Petrucciani: Caravan, Piano Solo (Dreyfus 46050369062)

11:45pm
Jimmy Smth: When Johnny Comes Marching Home , The Best Of Jimmy Smith
(Blue Note 91140)

11:53pm
Lenore Raphael: Oleo, Invitation (Swingin' Fox 1119)

Airtimes are approximate.