[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 06-20-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 23:56:52 EDT 2007

new release or recent re-release*

8:06pm
Michael Brecker, title track (Pilgrimage)*
Michael Musillami, Out of Balance (Glass Art)
Tain & the Ebonix, Seed of Blakzilla (Folk's Songs)*
Alexis Cole, title track (Zingaro)*
Robert Irving III, Seven Steps to Heaven (new momentum)*
Kate McGarry, It Might As Well Be Spring (The Target)*
Jimmy Giuffre, Clarinet Zone (The Life of a Trio: Saturday)

9:06pm
The Bad Plus, Mint (prog)*
Jimmy Rowles, A Night in Tunisia (Lilac Time)
Art Pepper w/Marty Paich, Walkin' Shoes (Art Pepper + Eleven)
Frank Tiberi, Just You, Just Me (4 Brothers 7)*
Bennie Wallace & His Orchestra, title track (Disorder at the Border)*
Ernie Andrews, If I Had You (The Many Faces of Ernie Andrews)
Bobby Hutcherson, Spring Is Here (For Sentimental Reasons)*
Tin Hat, The Book (The Sad Machinery of Spring)*
Tin Hat Trio w/Willie Nelson (The Rodeo Eroded)
Fred Hersch, Change Partners (Night & the Music)*

10:06pm
Stan Bock Ensemble, Ain't Nothin' New (Your Check's In The Mail)*
John McNeil, Mi Tio (This Way Out)
Joshua Redman, Wagon Wheels (Back East)*
Jacky Terrasson, You've Got A Friend (Mirror)*
Sara Gazarek, And So It Goes (Return to You)*
Dave Douglas, title track (Charms of the Night Sky)
Kate McGarry, Karen Hammack, Steve Cardenas, Scott Colley, Kenny Wollesen,
One Eye Laughs, One Eye Weeps (The Music of Eric von Essen, Vol. III)
Pete Robbins, title track (waits & measures)
Donny McCaslin, A Brief Tale (In Pursuit)*

11:06
Club d'Elf, And Shadow Saw the Gods (Now I Understand)
Ken Field, Downpour (Under the Skin)
Gregg Bendian, Muscle Tone (Bone Structure)
Enrico Pieranunzi, Marc Johnson, Joey Baron, Mio Caro Dottor Grasler (Live
in Japan)*
Metheny Mehldau Quartet, Don't Wait (Metheny Mehldau Quartet)*
Jimmy Scott, I Wish I Knew (Lost and Found)
Bobby Hutcherson, What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life (For Sentimental
Reasons)*
Diego Urcola, Buenos Aires (Libertango)
Drew Gress, Like It Never Was (7 Black Butterflies)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA-FM