[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 6/20

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 01:22:08 EDT 2007

Wednesday, June 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kevin Harris: Magic Jar, The Butterfly Chronicles (KevinHarris project)

8:22pm
Kurt Elling: Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me, NightMoves
(Concord 30138)

8:30pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

8:42am
Kurt Elling: And We Will Fly, NightMoves (Concord 30138)

8:46pm
Paul Carlon: Smada, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

9:03pm
Count Basie: All Right (Okay You Win)/The Comeback/Roll'em Pete/Smack
Dab In The Middle, Count Basie At Newport (Verve 0001615)

9:25pm
Joe Lovano/Hank Jones, Live At Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (Blue Note 70281)

9:32pm
Fred Hersch: Change Partners, Night And The Music (Palmetto 2124)

9:42pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Body And Soul/Too Close For Comfort/, Ella Fitzgerald &
Billie Holiday and Carmen McRae At Newport (Verve 314559809)

9:58pm
Robert Irving III: Havilah, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

10:05pm
Jerry Bergonzi: La Mesha, Tenorist (Savant 2085)

10:10pm
Martin Bejerano: Truth & Illusions, Evolution/Revolution (Reservoir 189)

10:15pm
Jimmy Ponder: Seven Steps To Heaven, Somebody's Child (HighNote 7165)

10:24pm
Frank Tiberi : Four Brothers, 4 Brothers 7 (Jazzed Media 1019)

10:27pm
Jeff Darrohn: Bopsanova, T-Bird Chemistry (Jazzed Media 1020)

10:33pm
Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra: First Flight, First Flight (Summit 481)

10:40pm
McCoy Tyner: Love Surrounds Us Everywhere, Uptown/Downtown (Milestone 9167)

10:54pm
Ernie Watts: A Lilac Grows, Analog Man (Flying Dolphin 1005)

11:04pm
Paul Serrato: Nighthawks, Pianomania (SDJ 68011)

11:10pm
Randy Crawford/Joe Sample: All Night Long, Feeling Good (Pra 60207)

11:16pm
Akiko Tsuruga: Stormy Weather, Sweet & Funky (18th & Vine 1052)

11:26pm
Joshua Redman: East Of The Sun, Back East (Nonesuch 104252)

11:31pm
Joel Frohm: Joanne Julia, We Used To Dance (Anzic 9101)

11:38pm
Michael Brecker: When Can I Kiss You Again, Pilgrimage (Heads Up 3095)

11:47pm
Lee Morgan: Kin Folks, City Lights (Blue Note 62676)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston