[JPL] 91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Thu Jun 21 12:56:06 EDT 2007

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, June 23 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  June  29  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

Featuring interview with the artist

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Ojala / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

Gatito e las penas / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

El Silvador / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

Silence 1 / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

You Don't Know What Love Is / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self
Produced (2006)

El Suicida / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

La Nostalgiosa / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

Alma del Pueblo / Ojala / Sofia Koutsovitis / Self Produced (2006)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekends and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle