[JPL] Ed..it got kicked back

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 16:36:56 EDT 2007

Ed,
This is the message I got:  You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com.

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday June 20 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
8:00pm
*Pete McGuinness - First Flight - First Flight - Summit
Joe Gilman - View So Tender - Sir Duke - Capri
*Pete Levin - Deacon Blues - Deacon Blues - Motéma
*Steve Kahn - Borrowed Time - Have You Met Miss Jones - Tone Center
Steve Smith - Buddy's Buddies - How Do You Keep the Music Playing - Tone Center
Kenny Rankin - Silver Morning - Haven't We Met - RPM
Live studio interview with Kenny Rankin
9:00pm
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - Here's That Rainy Day - RPM
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - When Sunny Gets Blue - RPM
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - You Are So Beautiful - RPM
*Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - Georgia - Concord
*Bobby Shew - Cançaos Do Amor - Deep In My Dreams - Jazzed Media
*Jack Sheldon - Listen Up - So What - Butterfly
*One More - The Summary Music Of Thad Jones - The Great One - ipo
*Jeff Darrohn - T-Bird '60 - The Chase - Jazzed Media
10:00pm
*Bob Florence - Eternal Licks & Groves - I'm Old Fashioned - MAMA
*Joel Frahm - We Used To Dance - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - Anzic
*Steve Kuhn - Live At Birdland - Jitterbug Waltz - Blue Note
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - ItsusJazz
*Onaje Allan Gumbs - Sack Full Of Dreams - People And Love - 18th & Vine
*Roni Ben-Hur - Keepin' It Open - Indian Summer - Motéma
*Jeff Hackworth - How Little We Know - How Am I To Know - Big Bridge
11:00pm
Rob McConnell - Even Canadians Get The Blues - Do You Mean It? - Concord
Fattburger - One Of A Kind - 59th Street - Sin-Drone
Dave Valentin - Musical Portraits - Prelude To A Kiss - grp
Dave Grusin - Collection - Playera - grp
Kenny Barron - Live At Bradley's - Blue Moon - Sunnyside
Joe Magnarelli - Hoop Dreams - Old Folks - Criss Cross
Kenny Rankin - Silver Morning - Blackbird - RPM

*Indicates recent release and reported