[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 6/21

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 22 01:05:01 EDT 2007

Thursday, June 21, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kurt Elling: A New Body And Soul, NightMoves (Concord 30138)

8:22pm
Jaki Byard: Hazy Eve, Sunshine Of My Soul (HighNote 7169)

8:29pm
Joe Lovano/Hank Jones: Lazy Afternoon, Kids (Blue Note 70281)

8:44pm
Ella Fitzgerald: I've Got A Crush On YouI'm Gonna Sit Right Down/April
In Paris, Ella Fitzgerald & Billie Holiday and Carmen McRae At Newport
(Verve 314559809)

9:01pm
Miles Davis: So What, Kind Of Blue (Columbia 64935)

9:15pm
Bobby Hutcherson: I Wish I Knew, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

9:29pm
Count Basie: One O'Clock Jump, Count Basie At Newport (Verve 0001615)

9:39pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Air Mail Special, Ella Fitzgerald & Billie Holiday and
Carmen McRae At Newport (Verve 314559809)

9:48pm
Kurt Elling: Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me, NightMoves
(Concord 30138)

9:59pm
Poncho Sanchez: Donde La Chichi?, Raise Your Hand (Concord 30149)

10:05pm
Lewis Nash: Omelette, Rhythm Is My Business (Evidence 22041)

10:11pm
Insight: The Panamanian Murga, A Genesis (Curtis Brothers)

10:17pm
Robin Eubanks: Solo Latin, Live Vol 1 (Kindred Rhythm 1136)

10:31pm
Kenny Burrell: A Night In Tunisia, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note
74906)

10:42pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: LaShea's Walk, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

10:50pm
Bill Charlap: The Lady Is A Tramp, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue
Note 97044)

11:00pm
Robert Irving III: Nefertiti, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

11:07pm
Michael Brecker: When Can I Kiss You Again, Pilgrimage (Heads Up 3095)

11:17pm
Yusef Lateef: Love Theme From Spartacus, Eastern Sounds (Prestige 612)

11:21pm
Gilad Barkan: The Bull And The Lamb, Live Sessions (New Step 7101)

11:32pm
Carol Sloane: Mood Indigo, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

11:37pm
Deboah Cox, Misery (Decca 0008332)

11:40pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Cry Me A River, Love Letters From Ella
(Concord/Starbucks 3021)

11:45pm
Judy Niemack: All Blues, Blue Nights (Blu Jazz 3353)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston