[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 6-24-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 19:08:05 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Alvin Batiste/Skylark/Marsalis Music Honors/Marsalis Music/2007
George Kontrafouris/The Shuffle of Changes/Little Daddy's Blues/
Chicken Coop/2007
Bob Montgomery-Al Hermann/Killer Joe/On The Brink/Summit/2007
Ray Charles/Come Rain or Come Shine/Berlin,1962/Pablo
Sam Yahel Trio/Check Up/Truth and Beauty/Origin/2007
Carl Allen-Rodney Whitaker/We Fall Down/Get Ready/Mack Avenue/'07
One More/Birdsong/The Summary/IPO/2007

HOUR # 2

Vince Norman-Joe McCarthy Big Band/Tadd's Delight/Words Cannot
Express/OA2/2007
Bill Charlap/Last Night When We Were Young/Live @ The Village Vanguard
Blue Note/2007
Robert Irving,III/Fire Flower/New Momentum/Sonic Portraits/2007
Theo Croker/Left Sided/The Fundamentals/TCM/2007
Monk's Music Trio/Ruby My Dear/Monk on Mondays/CMB/2007
Suenos Latin Jazz/Goya/Azul Oscuro/SGH
John Boudreaux/Fedreno/Unsung Heroes/Uptown Rulers/2007
Tom Wolfe-Gene Bertoncini/For Chet/Floating on the Silence/Summit/'07

HOUR # 3

Freddie Hubbard/Nostrand & Fulton/Here To Stay/Blue Note
Steve Kahn/Blues For Ball/Borrowed/ Time/Tone Center/2007
Bob French/When It's Sleepy Time Down South/Marsalis Music Honors/
Marsalis Music/2007
Buck Hill/Flamenco Sketches/Relax/Severn Records
Stryker-Slagle Band/Nnew Hold/Latest Outlook/Zoho/2007
Ron Di Salvio/Green Pasture/Essence of Green/Origin/2007
Joey Calderazzo/Waltz For Debby/Amanecer/Marsalis Music/2007
Stan Bock Ensemble/I'll Remember April/Your Check's In The Mail/
OA2/2007

HOUR # 4

Ron Carter/Stella By Starlight/Dear Miles/Blue Note/2007
Chip Shelton/Little Sunflower/Live @ Cape May/Chicken Coop/2007
Frank Morgan/Don't Blame Me/Central Avenue Reunion/Contemporary
Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra/Chase Scene/First Flight/Summit/'07
Jeff Hackworth/They All Say I'm The Biggest Fool/How Little We Know/
Big Bridge/2007
Wayne Escoffrey/I Waited For You/Veneration/Savant/2007
Kenny Burrell/Romance/75th Birthday Bash/Blue Note/2007
Maynard Ferguson/Darn That Dream/The One And Only/MFT/2007

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787