[JPL] WBCX 89.1 FM's Cafe Jazz playlist for June 25,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 24 20:30:25 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for June 25,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for June 25,2007

Sara Gazarek is my featured artist for this show - we'll be featuring her new CD "Return to You" over the next couple of weeks and then give away copies of the CD on a future show.

Hour 1:

SARA GAZAREK - "Let's Try This Again" - Return to You - (Native Language)

ALEXIS COLE - "Stompin At the Savoy" - Zingaro - (Canopy Jazz)

LEONISA ARDIZZONE QUARTET - "Anthropology" - Afraid of the Heights - (Indep)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Trip Fall Get Up Again" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper Street)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "The Lady Is a Tramp" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

SARA GAZAREK - "Just Let Me Be" - Return To You - (Native Language)

EDDIE JEFFERSON - "I Cover The Waterfront" - Letter From Home - (Riverside)

ERNIE ANDREWS W/THE HARPER BROS. - "She's Got the Blues for Sale" - You Can Hide Inside the Music - (Verve)

DENISE DONATELLI - "On Green Dolphin Street" - In the Company of Friends - (Jazzed Media)

DIANA KRALL - "All or Nothing At All" - Love Scenes - (Impulse)

SARA GAZAREK - "Dear Someone" - Return to You - (Native Language)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" - A Night at Pacific and Vine - (Smartykat)

JON HENDRICKS - "Moanin'" - The Bebop Singers - (Prestige)

CHRIS CONNOR - "It's A Most Unusual Day" - Jazz Date - (Rhino)

SHEILA JORDAN - "If You Could See Me Now" - Portrait of Sheila - (Blue Note)

Hour 2:

SARA GAZAREK - "And So It Goes" - Return To You - (Native Language)

TONY BENNETT W/JAMES TAYLOR - "Put On a Happy Face" - Duets - (Sony)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Letters Never Sent" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper Street)

VAN MORRISON - "The New Symphony Sid" - How Long - (Verve)

CARMEN MCRAE - "I Only Have Eyes for You" - The Great American Songbook - (Atlantic)

SARA GAZAREK - "Hallelujah" - Return To You - (Native Language)

ETTA JAMES - "Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

KURT ELLING - "In the Winelight" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

STEVE TYRELL - "I Wonder" - Standard Time - (Sony)

FRANK JACKSON - "Oh You Crazy Moon" - New York After Dark - (Kasis)

SARA GAZAREK - "Give Me Back That Old Familiar Feeling" - Return To You - (Native Language)

ALEXIS COLE - "I Thought About You" - Zingaro - (Canopy Jazz)

LEONISA ARDIZZONE QUARTET - "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat" - Afraid of the Heights - (Indep)

KARRIN ALLYSON - "Everybody's Cryin Mercy" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM