[JPL] PLAYLIST: 6-24-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Jun 25 13:15:20 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Martin Bejerano - Cuban Arrepentido - Evolution/Revolution - Reservoir Music - 2007
Jeff Hackworth - Tenderly - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music - 2007
Robert Irving III - We Three Kings - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits - 2007
Mark Murphy - Angel Eyes - Love Is What Stays - Verve - 2007
Jackie McLean - Cheers - Vertigo - Blue Note  - 2000
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann - Collard Greens & Black Eyed Peas - On The Brink - Summit Records - 2007
Carol Slone - Mood Indigo - Dearest Duke - Arbors Records - 2007
Fred Hersch Trio - Misterioso - Night & The Music - Palmetto Records - 2007

1:00
Michael Brecker - Pilgrimage - Pilgrimage - Heads Up - 2007
Jimmy Ponder - Who Will Be The One - Somebody's Child - High Note - 2007
Alvin Queen - Contemplation - I Ain't Looking At You - Enja Records - 2007
Abbey Lincoln - Blue Monk - Abbey Sings Abbey - Verve - 2007
Urbie Green - Sassafras - East Coast jazz/6 - Avenue Jazz - 2001
Poncho Sanchez - Rosarito - Raise Your Hand - Concord Music - 2007
Various Artist (Linda Ronstadt) - Miss Otis Regrets - We All Love Ella - Verve - 2007
Will Bernard - Leo's Cat - Party Hats - Palmetto Records - 2007

2:00
Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like A Child - The Essential Jaco Pastorius - Epic Legacy - 2007
Eldar - Polaris - Re-Imagination - Masterworks Jazz - 2007
Morrie Louden - A Rosa - Time Piece - MoSound Production - 2007
Jane Monheit - Caminhos Cruzados - Surrender - Concord Music - 2007
Maynard Ferguson - Never You Mind - The Essential Maynard Ferguson - Columbia/Legacy - 2007
Waverly Seven - Charade - Yo! Bobby - Anzic Records - 2007
Deborah Cox - Blue Skies - Destination Moon - Decca Records - 2007
Lafayette Gilchrist - Spheres Of Existence - Lafayette Gilchrist 3 - Hyena Records - 2007

3:00
Ingrid Jensen - KD Lang - At Sea - Artist Share - 2007
Bennie Wallace - Bean And The Boys - Disorder At The Border - Enja/Justin Time - 2007
Kurt Elling - And We Will Fly - Nightmoves - Concord Music - 2007
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Stank You Very Much - Sack Full Of Dreams 18th & Vine - 2007
George Kontrafouris - Heatin' E - Little Daddy's Blues - Chicken Coup Records - 2007
Lauren Hooker - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Right Where I Belong - Musical Legends - 2007
David Murray - The Prophet Of Doom - Sacred Ground - Justin Time Records - 2007