[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 06.25.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jun 25 19:26:55 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 06.25.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Kenny Burrell - Viva Tirado - 75th Birthday Bash Live! - Blue Note
Bob Montgomery/Al Herman - Blue - On The Brink - Summit
Kurt Elling - Tight - Nightmove - Concord

Enrico Pieranunzi - Nuovo Cinema Paradisio - Live In Japan - CamJazz
Paul Zauners Blue Brass - Georgia On My Mind - Soil - Blujazz
Barney McClure - SchizoBlues - Spot - OA2

Steve Grossman w/ Harold Land - Title Cut- I'm Confessin' - Dryfus
Carol Sloane - I Didn't Know About You - Dearest Duke - Arbors
Eldar - Place St. Henri - re-imagination - Masterworks Jazz

Victor Goines - Cootie - Love Dance - Criss Cross
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - On A Misty Night - Floating On The
Silence - Summit
Till Bronner w/Carla Bruni - In My Secret Life - Oceana - Bam Bam/Decca

Boots Randolph - Take Me Out To The Ball Game - A Whole New Ballgame
- Zoho
Karl Latham - Heketoe - Resonance - Dropzonejazz
Rosario Giuliani - Invisible - Anything Else - Dryfus

Jeri Brown w/Leon Thomas - Ooo-Shoo-Be-Doo-Be - New Wonderlands -
JustinTime
Ron Di Salvio - Six Shades of Green - Essence of Green - Origin
Fred Hersch - Rhythm Spirit - Night & the Music - Palmetto

Joel Frahm - Spring Can Really Hang You Up - We Used To Dance - Anzic
Etta James - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - We All Love Ella -
Verve
Frank Morgan - Billie's Bounce - A Night In The Life - HighNote

Rafi Malkiel - Black and Tan Fantasy - My Island - Self Produced
Gino Sitson - A Leuda Wou - Bamisphere - 18th & Vine
Ron Carter - Bye Bye Blackbird - Dear Miles, - Blue Note

The Bad Plus - Giant - Prog - Heads Up
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM