[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon 6/25/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 05:55:54 EDT 2007

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday June 25 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – First Flight – Summit
Hank Jones – For My Father – Pauletta – Just In Time
Quincy Jones – Back On The Block – Setembro – Reprise
Randy Johnston – Is It You? – Who Can I Turn To? – HighNote
*Steve Kuhn – Live At Birdland – Confirmation – Blue Note
*Michael B – Dem’s Da Breaks – Sweet & Lovely – Primrose Lane
*Jack Sheldon – Listen Up – Isfahan – Butterfly
*Kenny Carr – Turn The Page – Soho Strut – TAS
Kenny Rankin – The Kenny Rankin Album – Here’s That Rainy Day – RMP
9:00pm
*Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – Without A Song – MFT
*Mark Sherman – Family First – We’ll Be Together Again – City Hall
Tim Green – Jeannie’s Song – Dream Dancing – OA2
Bob James – Urban Flamingo – Choose Me - Koch
Azymuth – Telecommication – Last Summer In Rio – Milestone
Steve Hall – Quintet – Darn That Dream – Movealong
*Joel Frahm – We Used To Dance – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The
Most – Anzic
10:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – If You Could See Me Now – Jazzed Media
*Matt Ray – Lost In New York – Central Park West – CAP
*Chie Imaizumi – Unfailing Kindness – Unfailing Kindness – Capri
*Beatle Jazz – All You Need – The Night Before – Lightyear
*Grant Stewart – In The Still Of The Night – Autumn In New York –
Sharp 9
*The Very Tall Band – What’s Up? – If I Should Lose You – Telarc
11:00pm
Bill Ramsey/Milt Kleeb – “Red” Kellys Heroes – Everything I Love –
CARS
Doug Cameron – Passport – People Make The World Go ‘Round – Higher
Octave
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Trees – Narada Jazz
*Frank Morgan – A Night In The Life – Half Nelson – HighNote
Chris Stewart – Phoenix – Hi-Fly – Tempest
*Martin Bejerano – Evolution/Revolution – You Don’t Know What Love Is –
 Reservoir
*Frank Vignola – Vignola Plays Gershwin – But Not For Me – Mel Bay

*Indicates recent release