[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 6/25/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Jun 26 22:07:32 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday June 25, 2007         8-midnight

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Michael Brecker - Tumbleweed  (Pilgrimage)*
Michael Brecker - I Can See Your Dreams  (Nearness Of You)
Joey Calderazzo -  Sea Glass   (Amanecer)*
Terell Stafford - Paper Trail   (Live at the Dakota)*
Giacomo Gates - Milestones (Centerpiece)
Miles Davis - For Adults Only   (Miles Davis and Horns)
                   Morpheus            (Miles Davis and Horns)
Nancy King/Glen Moore - Four    ( Potato Radio)

9:06
Lee Morgan - The Double Up   (Charisma)
Claire Martin - The Key to Your Ferrari    (The Waiting Game)
Don Byron - Cleo's Mood   (Do the Boomerang)*
Chris Jentsch - See You in Bali  (Brooklyn Suite)*
Meredith D'Ambrosio - I Had the Craziest Dream/I Can't Wait to Tell You -  (Beware of Spring)
Art Blakey - Lady Bird  (AB and Jazz Messengers at Cafe Bohemia vol 1)
Ella and Louis - Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You   (Best of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong)
Rob van Bavel- Sleepless City  (Jazz at the Concertgebouw)*
Nancy Wilson - Fly Me to the Moon  (Music for Lovers)

10:06
Cotton, Wells, Bell, Branch -  Down Home Blues  (Harp Attack)
Jimmy Smith  - Back at the Chicken Shack  (title)
Mary Stallings - Sunday Kind of Love   (Live  at the Village Vanguard)
Charlie Hunter Trio - Greasy Granny  (Bing Bing Bing)
Wycliffe Gordon/Jay Leonhart  - I Want My Blooz Back   (This Rhythm  on My Mind)*
Kenny Burrell - Midnite Blue  (title)
Andy Bey - I'm Just  a Lucky So and So  (Ballads, Blues and Bey)
Bobby Timmons  -This here  (Moanin' Blues)
Hadda Brooks - Anytime , Anyplace, Anywhere  (I've Got News for You)
Donald Byrd - Amen  (Fuego)

11:06
Stephen Anderson Trio - Moments of the Sublime  (Forget Not)*
Geri Allen - LBW's House  (The Life of a Song)
Mary Lou Williams Collective - Cancer   (Zodiac Suite Revisited)
Mary Lou Williams - Surrey with the Fringe  (Live at The Keystone Korner)
Stefano Bollani  - Promenade    (Piano Solo)
Chet Baker/ Paul Bley - Diane  (title)
Chet Baker - Time after Time   (Best of Chet Baker Sings)
Paul Bley - Love Lost  (Basics)
Kurt Elling - And We Will Fly  (Nightmoves)*
Hadda Brooks - Dream   (I've Got News for You)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**