[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/26

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 01:07:57 EDT 2007

Tuesday, June 26, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Bobby Hutcherson: I'll Be Seeing You, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of
Blue 10020)

8:10pm
McCoy Tyner: We'll Be Together Again, Blue Bossa (LRC 9033)

8:18pm
Larry Willis: Nardis, Blue Fable (HighNote 7163)

8:28pm
Russell Malone: Flirt, Live At The Jazz Standard (Maxjazz 602)

8:35pm
Robert Glasper: G & B, In My Element (Blue Note 78111)

8:43pm
Horace Silver: Pretty Eyes, The Best Of Horace Silver (Blue Note 93206)

8:50pm
Lenore Raphael: Yesterdays, Invitation (Swingin' Fox 1119)

Live Interview with Kevin McKusker, Juan Ospina, Michael Borgida from
Jazz Revelation Records

9:02pm
Alex Terrier: Stop Requested, The New Old School (Jazz Revelation 0004)

9:19pm
Juan Andres Ospina: Todavia, The New Old School (Jazz Revelation 0004)

9:40pm
Francisco Ferro: Boiled Water, The New Old School (Jazz Revelation 0004)

9:50pm
Marcelo Wolanski: Mundo Par Conocer, The New Old School (Jazz Revelation
0004)

9:59pm
Mateo Lugo: Monkey Rum, The New Old School (Jazz Revelation 0004)

10:05pm
Terrell Stafford: Taking A Chance On Love, Taking Chances (Maxjazz 405)

10:18pm
Chip Shelton: Imprints, Stop 2-Cape May (Chicken Coup 7006)

10:26pm
Wayne Shorter: Ju Ju, Ju Ju (Blue Note 46514)

10:37pm
Michel Camilo: Caravan, Piano Solo (Dreyfus 46050369062)

10:47pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

10:52pm
Poncho Sanchez: Rosarito, Raise Your Hand (Concord 30149)

10:59pm
Michael Brecker: Pilgrimage, Pilgrimage (Heads Up 3095)

11:08pm
Joshua Redman: Wagon Wheels, Back East (Nonesuch 104252)

11:13pm
Robert Irving III: Havilah, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

11:19pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Sack Full Of Dreams, Sack Full Of Dreams (18th & Vine
1051)

11:28pm
Bill Charlap: All Across The City, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue
Note 97044)

11:38pm
Avishai Cohen: Remembering, As Is... (Half Note 4531)

10:41pm
Joe Lovano/Hank Jones: Lazy Afternoon, Kids (Blue Note 70281)

11:49pm
Kurt Elling: I Like The Sunrise, NightMoves (Concord 30138)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston