[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 6/26/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 05:53:31 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday, June 26 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Wayne Bergeron – Plays Well With Others – You Hid What In The
Sousaphone? – Concord
Ramsey Lewis – Sun Goddess – Sun Goddess – Columbia
*Thomas Marriott – Both Sides Of The Fence – Summer Night – Origin
Clare Fischer – Rockin’ In Rhythm – O Pato Takes “A” Train – JMI
*Stan Bock – Your Check’s In The Mail – I’ll Remember April – OA2
Rob Schneiderman – Back In Town – Never Let Me Go – Reservoir
Quincy Jones – Body Heat – If I Ever Lose This heaven – A&M
9:00pm
Mike Barone – Metropole – Dat Der – Rhubarb
André Previn/Russ Freeman – Double Play – Take Me Out To The Ball
Game – Contemporary
Mark Murphy – Once To Every Heart – Bein’ Green – Verve
Monty Alexander – Facets – When Johnny Comes Marching Home – Concord
Pat Metheny/Brad Mehldau – Metheny Mehldau Quartet – Towards The
Light – Nonesuch
Charles Earland – Unforgettable – Europa – Muse
Keith Jarrett – Bye Bye Blackbird – Bye Bye Blackbird – Warner Bros.
10:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – Começar De Novo – Summit
*Spyro Gyra – Good To Go-Go – Along For The Ride – Heads Up
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – Have You Met Miss Jones – Tone Center
*Bobby Shew – Cançaos Do Amor – I Love You More Than Ever – Torii
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Everything Happens To Me – KPM
*One More – The Summary Music Of Thad Jones – Let’s – ipo
*Joel Frahm – We Used To Dance – Joanne Julia – Anzic
Oscar Castro-Neves – Marcujá – Ballad Rocks & Snow – JVC
11:00pm
Michel Camilo – One More Once – Dreamlight – Columbia
Jim Self – InnerPlay – There Is No Greater Love – Basset Hound
Gato Barbieri – Passion And Fire – She Is Michelle – A&M
Buck Hill – Relax – Old Folks – Severn
Terence Blanchard – The Heart Speaks – Chorus Das Aguas - Columbia
Bob DeVos – Shifting Sands – But Beautiful – Savant
Kenny Barron/Regina Carter – Freefall – Softly As In A Morning
Sunrise – Verve

*Indicates recent release