[JPL] One down & two up

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Jun 27 12:45:23 EDT 2007

I enjoy PRI/BBC's The World, the Geo Quiz and Global Hit are my favorite
segments,  I deem it superior to NPR's ATC, however I am unhappy to hear it
came at a cost of an hour loss of jazz. jazz89KUVO has just added or should
I restate, has exchanged 2 hours of "acid-beat-hip hop" jazz for mainstream
swing bop jazz on Friday nights at Midnight. After nearly 10 years, the So
What radio show has been eliminated due to host's personal situation.

Arturo

PS tonight at 6pm MTN time Tab Benoit will perform an acoustic set in our
Oasis Performance Studio.  www.kuvo.org