[JPL] New Fusion Release is Smokin'!

richard gangi straightwithchaser at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:14:24 EDT 2007

>Hey Brad,
>    Speaking of new fusion releases, I received a disc from a drummer named
>Wally Schnalle, who I believe is from the San Jose area.  Have you heard of
>him? It's a really cool release called "Physics and Magic."
>
>Bob Stewart, KCCK

'please hook me up with as many distributors of progressive music "fusion"
as possible...

i am growing the fusion part of my show...in an effort to grow an awareness
of jazz in younger folks...hoping they will listen to the electric part of
my show, and tune inearlier to get  a glimpse of where it came from...and
hopefully stay for a while...

Regards,
Rich Gangi
Jazz Director and