[JPL] Playlist, The Jazz Set, June 25 to July 2

William White drwswhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 13:41:14 EDT 2007

The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz
  Host: Banzai Bill White

  Playlist
  June 25 to July 2

  John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things
  The Dave Brubeck Quartet / Take Five / Time Out
  Horace Silver / Song For My Father / Song For My Father
  Terell Stafford / Taking A Chance On Love / Taking Chances - Live at the Dakota
  Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker / Inner City Blues / Get Ready
  The Colors Of Latin Jazz / Oye Como Va / The Colors Of Latin Jazz : Soul Sauce!
  Wayne Wallace / El Rio De Oro / The Reckless Search for Beauty
  Lee Morgan / Mr. Kenyatta / Search For The New Land
  Grant Stewart / Theme For Ernie / In The Still Of The Night
  Booker Ervin / Setting The Pace / Setting The Pace
  Robert Irving III / Always Sometimes / New Momentum
  Rufus Reid Quintet / Ode To Angela / Live At the Kennedy Center
  Ibrahim Ferrer / Hay Que Entrarle A Palos A Éste / Buenos Hermanos
  Suenos Latin Jazz / Linda Linda / Azul Oscuro
  Kenny Dorham / Sao Paolo / Una Mas
  Russell Gunn / Nardis / Plays Miles
  Charlie Parker / Hot House / The 'Bird' Returns
  Charlie Parker / Night In Tunisia / Yardbird Suite: The Ultimate Charlie Parker
  Dexter Gordon / Cheese Cake / Go
  Clifford Brown & Max Roach / The Blues Walk / Clifford Brown And Max Roach
  Onaje Allan Gumbs / Up Jumped Spring / Sack Full Of Dreams
  Joshua Redman / India / Back East
  Spanish Harlem Orchestra / Se Formó la Rumba / United We Swing
  Poncho Sanchez / El Agua De Belen / Raise Your Hand
  Jackie McLean / Omega / Let Freedom Ring
  Robert Glasper / Tribute / In My Element
  John Coltrane / Resolution / A Love Supreme

  drwswhite at yahoo.com
  http://thejazzset.blogspot.com

  Enjoy!