[JPL] One down & two up

Steve Schwartz Steve_Schwartz at wgbh.org
Wed Jun 27 15:34:31 EDT 2007

The World IS a co-production of WGBH and the BBC.
What Eric didn't mention is that when Open Source premiered on WGBH an hour was taken away from his and my jazz programs, starting us at 8pm instead of 7pm, as it was for many years. We used to have five hours.
Now that Open Source is going away on July 1st, rather than replace the jazz hour taken from our listeners WGBH management has decided to repeat The World from 7p-8p.

Steve Schwartz
WGBH Boston

I think the World is a co-production of WGBH and the BBC. It's
distributed by PRI. We air it live at 4 pm (Boston time) and starting
July 1st we will air it again (an updated version) at 7 pm. It is
replacing a talk show called Open Source.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston