[JPL] Flugel Quest

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 21:57:59 EDT 2007

At 09:32 PM 6/27/2007, you wrote:
>Giz.....you are the king bee!!! I had no idea Freddie's "Super Blue"
>was re-issued. Ordered. Thanks for that scoop. I'm curious if it is
>Columbia the did the re-issuing. I'll find out soon. One of my all
>time favorite recordings.

King bee -coool! I'd love to have the other Hubbard/Columbia releases
on CD also. Mosaic Contemporary did this issue - Wounded Bird did the
great Maynard MF Horn series re-issues. Columbia's dropped the ball
on these and many other back catalog items.

http://www.reuters.com/article/musicNews/idUSN1629496120070217?pageNumber=2

Oddly, there is no mention of Mosaic Contemporary on the Mosaic website. . . .

Giz