[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 06-27-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:50:21 EDT 2007

new release or recent re-release*

8:06pm
Charles Mingus, Dizzy's Mood (Tijuana Moods)*
Kassaba, Jousted (Dark Eye)*
Rafi Malkiel, Bomba (My Island)*
Morrie Louden, Verbatim (time piece)*
Mark Murphy, What If (Love is what stays)*
Till Bronner, Subrosa (Oceana)*
Darrell Grant, Reconciliation (Truth and Reconciliation)*
Stan Bock Ensemble, Ain't Nothin' New (Your Check's in the Mail)*

9:06pm
Jabbo Smith, `Til Times Get Better
Fats Waller & His Rhythm, There's Going to be the devil to pay
Django Reinhardt, The Sheik of Araby
Bobby Darin, Jive
Coleman Hawkins,I'm Beginning to See the Light (Coleman Hawkins All-Stars
feat. Joe Thomas & Vic Dickenson)
Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble, Mean Ameen (The Messenger: Live @
Orig. Velvet Lounge)
Kelly Rossum, title track (line)*
The Bad Plus, Physical Cities (prog)*
Bobby Hutcherson, What are you doing the rest of your life (for sentimental
reasons)*
Anita Ellis, Spring will be a little late this year (Look to the rainbow)

10:06pm
Daniele D'Agaro, Jeb Bishop Long Armed Woman (Chicago Overtones)
Paul Scea, One Seven (Contemporary Residents)*
Michael Brecker, When Can I Kiss You Again?  (Pilgrimage)*
Rebecca Parris, Yesterdays/We'll be together again (You Don't Know Me)*
Leucasia w/George Garzone & Mike Mainieri, title track (Leucasia)*
Andrew Hill, Verne (Smoke Stack)
Kurt Elling, A New Body and Soul (Nightmoves)*
Lester Young & Teddy Wilson, Taking a chance on love (Pres and Teddy)

11:06pm
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker, title track (Get Ready)*
Cesar Camargo Mariano & Romano Lubambo, Fotografia (duo)
Metheny Mehldau Quartet, Secret Beach (Metheny Mehldau Quartet)*
Fred Hersch, How Deep Is The Ocean (Night & the Music)*
Marty Ehrlich & Anthony Cox, You Don't Know What Love Is (Falling Man)
Dave Ellis w/Vincent Herring, Soul-Leo (State of Mind)
Donny McCaslin, Village Natural (In Pursuit)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA-FM