[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon 6/27/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 05:55:45 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday, June 27 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Leslie Drayton – By Request – May I? – (New Perspective)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet & Funky – Meanie Queeni – (18th & Vine)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet & Funky – DLG – (18th & Vine)
Manfredo Fest – Jungle Cat – Bridges – (dmp)
Dianne Reeves – Bridges – Bridges – (Blue Note)
*Kenny Burrell – 75th Birthday Bash Live! – Romance – (Blue Note)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp –
(Blue Note)
Ian Hendrickson-Smith – Still Smokin’ – I Wish You Love – (Sharp 9)
*Randy Crawford/Joe Sample – Feeling Good – Feeling Good – (PRA)
Herbie Hancock – The Essential – Maiden Voyage – (Columbia)
9:00pm
Rob McConnell – Even Canadians Get The Blues – Blue Hodge – (Concord)
*Jeff Darrohn – T-Bird ’60 – Bopsanova – (Jazzed Media)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Just You, Just Me – (Jazzed Media)
*The Very Tall Band – What’s Up? – Ad Lib Blues – (Telarc)
Marvin Stamm – The Stamm Soph Project – In Her Arms – (Jazzed Media)
*Diana Krall – From This Moment On – how Insensitive – (Verve)
Vince Seneri – Urban Paradise – Where Or When – (SenFul)
*Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – Eye Tunes – (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Bob Mintzer – Camouflage – A Long Time Ago – (dmp)
Bob Badgley/Stefan Karlsson – Tranquility – When You Wish Upon A Star –
 (Seaside)
Jim Rotondi – The Pleasure Dome – the Breeze & I – (Sharp 9)
*Susan Pereira – Tudo Azul – Our Day Will Come – (Riony)
Stan Getz – Jazz Moods/Cool – Who Cares – (Columbia)
*Steve Kuhn – Live At Birdland – If I Were A Bell – (Blue Note0
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Bluesette – (Blue Toucan)
*Peter White – Reflections – Walk On By – (Rendezvous)
11:00pm
*Bob Florence – Eternal Licks & Grooves – Invitation – (MAMA)
*Pete Levin – Deacon Blues – Dragonfly – (Motéma)
*Fourplay – X – Screenplay – (Bluebird)
*Frank Morgan – A Night In The Life – Hot House – (HighNote)
*Bobby Shew – Cançaos Do Amor – Deep In My Dreams – (Torii)
*Ron Carter – Dear Miles – Bye Bye Blackbird – (Blue Note)
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – Every Time I Think Of
You – (Artistry)

*Indicates recent release