[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Request Show 06/28/07

Matt Merewitz jazzclinic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:01:17 EDT 2007

* = new release
~ = request

12 AM

The Brad Jones Quartet  "The Higher Nile"  *Pouring My Heart In*  (Senoj)
Charlie Haden/Hank Jones  "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child"  *Steal
Away: Spirituals, Hymns and Folk Songs*  (Verve)

Cyrus Chestnut  "Baby Girl's Strut"  *Genuine Chestnut*  (Telarc)
~/* Kenny Burrell  "Viva Tirado"   *75th Birthday Bash Live! * (Blue Note)

~ Jimmy Smith  "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"   *The Blue Note Years: The
Best of Jimmy Smith* (Blue Note)
Ray Mantilla & Bobby Watson/The Jazz Tribe  "Camino Al Cielo"  *The Next
Step *(Red Records)
John Scofield & Pat Metheny  "The Red One"  I Can See Your House From Here
(Blue Note)
Jacky Terrasson  "Sous le Ciel de Paris"  Smile  (Blue Note)

1 AM

* Charles Earland  "Black Talk"  *Black Talk*  (Prestige)
Charles Earland  "Soon It's Gonna Rain"  *Smokin' *(Muse)
Charles Earland  "Undecided" / "The Dozens" / "Red, Green & Black Blues"  *Mama
Roots* (Muse)

~ Nat King Cole Trio  "Nature Boy"  *The World of Nat King Cole*  (Capitol)
Ornette Coleman & Primetime  "Peace Warriors" * In All Languages*  (Caravan
of Dreams)
Archie Shepp  "Blues for Brother George Jackson"  *Attica Blues*  (Impulse!)

~/* Kurt Elling  "Undun"  Nightmoves  (Concord Jazz)

2 AM

* Michel Petrucciani  "Triology in Blois"  *Piano Solo: The Complete Concert
in Germany* (Dreyfus Jazz)
~ John Coltrane  "My Favorite Things"  *Live at the Village Vanguard Again!
*(Impulse!)

Miles Davis  "Dig"  *Dig*  (Prestige)
~ Weather Report  "Badia"  *Tale Spinnin'* (Columbia)
~ Tom Harrell  "Sail Away"  Sail Away  (Contemporary)

THE END

--
Matt Merewitz
jazzclinic media