[JPL] I knew this day would come

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Thu Jun 28 10:35:54 EDT 2007

	Hello All,

	Well I knew this day would finally come but as of July 2nd I
will no longer be the program director and morning host at WSHA radio.

	The good news is I have found another job but the bad news is it
does not involve radio.

	As many of you know I was married last year and with two boys
already ages 8 and 9 and with (Big news) another baby due in October I
had to find something else.

	I hope I will stay on at WSHA by doing a couple of shows (Funk
Friday) and a jazz show and some things are in the works to take the
interviews and programs that I did  to the internet with Bob Rogers once
he gets his studio set up.

	I have made so many friends in the jazz world along the way
friends I know I will keep in touch with.

	Thanks for everything and my personal e-mail is
noroom4squares at hotmail.com ( yeah like the hank Mobley Record!)

	I will be here until Monday and then pre-recording programs
through the month of July.

	Thanks for so many great memories and here is to the future!

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601