[JPL] WTJU's Living Blues Top 25 June 2007

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:25:56 EDT 2007

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Living Blues Top 25 June 2007
	Blues Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

	Artist	Album	Label

1	James Blood Ulmer	Bad Blood In The City	Hyena
2	Muddy Waters/ Johnny Winter/ James Cotton	Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It
Down	Epic
3	Tinsley Ellis	Moment Of Truth	Alligator
4	Darrell NuLisch	Goin' Back To Dallas	Severn
5	Harry Manx & Kevin Breit	In Good We Trust	Stony Plain
6	Jimmy Hall	Build Your Own Fire	Zoho
7	Mavis Staples	We'll Never Turn Back	Anti
8	Jim Thackery	Solid Ice	Telarc
9	Sugar Ray	My Life, My Friends, My Music	Severn
10	Carey & Lurrie Bell	Getting' Up Live	Delmark
11	Maria Muldaur	Naughty Bawdy & Blue	Stony Plain
12	Ana Popovic	Still Making History	Delta Groove
13	Alen Wilson	Tell Me Why	Rathskeller
14	Various Artists	Motown Remixed Vol 2	Universal Music
15	Candye Kane	Guitar'd And Feathered	Ruf
16	Laurie Morvan	Cures What Ails Ya	Screaming Lizard
17	Hamilton Loomis	Ain't Just Temporary	Blind Pig
18	Big Al Jano	Some Of My Best Friends Have The Blues	Hottrax
19	Teresa James	The Bottom Line	Fontana
20	Gary Moore	Close as You Get	Eagle
21	The Mannish Boys	Big Plans	Delta Groove
22	Billy Gibson	Live At Rum Boogie Café	Daddy-O
23	Dave Hole	Rough Diamond	Blind Pig
24	Eugene Bridges	Hideaway	Armadillo
25	Sue Foley/ Deborah Coleman/ Roxanne Potvin	Time Bomb	Ruf

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811